With old copper POTS (plain old telephone service) lines currently being phased out and unavailable in the future, now is the time to upgrade your emergency elevator phone lines to cellular. Contact us now and see how our Mobile Connect 2 can save you money and give you the peace of mind you deserve when it comes to your elevator line. Our monthly service starts at $35.
Why cellular over traditional for your elevator phone line?
- Immediate savings, up to 60%
- Clear voice technology
- Works with all elevator phones
- Extremely reliable. Comes with a Lithium backup battery
- Easy to install and maintain
- ASME A17.1 Compliant
- 2 RJ 11 ports for telephone devices
- 2 Antenna Ports
- On/Off power switch
- AC adaptor
- Nano-sim card
- Make and receive calls
- Excellent product life
- Great signal reception
- Dimensions 6.30″ (W) × 6.30″ (D) × 1.30″ (H)
- Weight 15.87 oz. (including backup battery)
- Backup Battery 3,000 mAh
- Talk Time Up to 150 minutes
- Standby Time Up to 27 hours
NOTE: Actual talk and standby time may vary with the actual environment.
Elevator Code Compliant!
ASME A17. 1 (2000), 2.27. 1.1. 2 requires elevators traveling 60′ or more to be equipped with a device for two-way conversation (telephone or intercom) between the car and a readily accessible point outside the hoistway available to emergency personnel.
Lifetime warranty on our Mobile Connect 2 if service is retained through DBS*
Contact us now and find out how to start saving right away.